During my journey as a Front-End Dev I experimented with different frameworks & technologies, starting from the very basics of Web Development to then explore more advanced topics related to Algorithms & Data Structures.
”A project is like a journey: it aim to be an enriching and engaging learning experience.
City Stats Explorer
I built this Web Application with React.js.
It’s a project I had been wanting to create for a while, since I am very keen on data analysis and what better way to create an app to compare city data, right ?! 😉
Momentum Dashboard Clone
- It is Bootstrapped with “Create React App“.
- It uses the Unsplash API to fetch an awesome wallpaper for every refresh.
- It uses the Forismatic API to get random interesting Quotes every time.
- It uses Geolocation to get accurate info about your current location.
- It uses OpenWeather API integration to get precise Weather Data.
React.js Book Finder
I built this Book Finder Web App using React.js , and integrated it with the Google Books API in order to fetch the books data and make the user able to browse through the list using a responsive Bootstrap accordion panel.
This Weather App is built using React.js, and integrated with two external APIs (OpenWeather and DarkSky) in order to fetch real-time weather data, and make the user able to view an accurate forecast for the upcoming week as well as other useful weather info.