Also, in case you are curious to know what tools ⚙️ other awesome Developers 🤓 all around the 🌎 are using, check this out.
Code Editor ⌨️
VSCode Editor - The best IDE imho (it's 100% free, fast, and fully customizable).
Dracula - I alternate between the Dracula VSCode theme and other ones.
ShadesOfPurple - This is another awesome theme I often use for VSCode.
Material Theme File Icons - Minimal & clean-looking icons.
Dank Mono - Great font, very suitable for displaying clean-looking code.
Browser Extensions 🔩
- React Developer Tools – A Chrome Extensions which is super useful for debugging React.js code with Developer Tools.
- Vue.js Dev Tools – A Chrome Extension useful for debugging Vue.js code with Developer Tools.
- WhatRuns – Super cool Chrome Extensions that allows you to know what technologies are powering a specific website.
- WebDeveloper – Cool Chrome extension which allows you to interact with websites in a powerful way (enable/disable stylesheets etc..)
- FontsNinja – Useful Extension to know which fonts a website is using.
- DevTools Theme : Cobalt2 Unofficial – Awesome Developer Tools Theme.